F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Carl, from Wayne Michigan. Lifelong Ford guy. Although I picked up a '03 Hemi Ram about 6 years ago on a great deal since used F150's were still too pricey for me. A bigger camper a year ago has proven to be too much for the Ram to pull in the hills of the U.P., so an Ecoboost F150 is in my very near future. As soon as I find the one I like, it's a done deal. Then back to being 100% Ford for me.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and welcome back to the Ford family. Hopefully you'll find your dream Ecco Boost soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hoping so, Wayne. Part of the reason I joined this forum is to get help from the EB veterans in my decision making. Will have some questions in the towing thread shortly.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
We have many knowledgable people willing to provide help. The ecobeast will not shame you or let you down!

and welcome, by the way!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to the site. I like to see more Michiganders in here. I'm in Monroe.
Good luck finding exactly what you want, I had to order mine to get what I wanted.
It was worth the wait, I love it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey Welcome from way up north! Glad to have you back in the ford Camp looking forward to your questions and any way we can assist you.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

I was a one time Yooper and still try to visit at least once a year. I will be towing my SolAire across the UP starting Friday. I have no worries about this 1200+ mile tow of my 36' 8800lb camper. The EcoBeast tows like a freight train through the hills. Good luck with your truck shopping and you are making the right choice in the EcoBeast!

SPPD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
SPPD
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing