F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone, just got my first F150 today. Traded in my 17 2500 Cummins that was deleted/tuned and on 35s. Loved that truck but the fear of pushing more power and blowing up that glass trans, plus my wife wanting me to get something a little smaller that she would be able to drive if need be made me move over. Don't tow anything besides my EK hatch project really but I loved the payload.

Anyway, I'm more of a speed guy than a tow guy so I'm looking forward to modding the ecoboost some.

She's a new '19 Platinum Magma Red. Almost fell asleep driving home, it was like a comfy couch lol. I'm used to that solid front axle life.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welp, the wife already stole the truck as her daily lol. She drove it one time and wants it and I'll get the Charger scat pack.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welp, the wife already stole the truck as her daily lol. She drove it one time and wants it and I'll get the Charger scat pack.
Do not give in! Just make the truck faster with some tuning and you will forget about that mopar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
welcome fellow booster, came form the highly modified diesel world my self.... Have had a 15 eco and now the 19..... great Lil truck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts