F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an F150 Ecoboost last Saturday and found this site. This seems like a great site! Lots of my questions have been answered in the threads here already!

Thanks and hello from Houston, TX

~ Joshog

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum! Great choice on trucks!

SPPD

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome from North Texas!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys...Awsome site. Love to see the mods you guys are doing to your trucks. I'm afraid to void my warranty so I will start out with some boost bars soon. I look forward to learning from you guys...

~Josh~

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Does your truck have one of these?

ForumRunner_20130724_070945.jpg

SPPD

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does your truck have one of these?

View attachment 2370

SPPD
Nope, I definitely would have noticed that. I heard about e-lock AFTER I bought my truck and was thinking it would be great at the boat ramp. My truck does leave two black lines when I get on it so I should be O.K. ( I must have limited slip....right?)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nope, I definitely would have noticed that. I heard about e-lock AFTER I bought my truck and was thinking it would be great at the boat ramp. My truck does leave two black lines when I get on it so I should be O.K. ( I must have limited slip....right?)
I believe that limited slip is an available option on some of these trucks. If you bought new and still have the window sticker it would indicated on the window sticker. If you don't have the window sticker there is a way to pull it up online from Ford using your vin. I will post how to do the window sticker look up when I get home tonight. Maybe someone else chime in with the link, or you can search the threads, as it has been posted a few times.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Oh,

Beautiful Truck BTW! I love the color.

SPPD

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks! We love the color too. We weren't sure about the color until we saw the sun bouncing off of it at the dealer. I think the truck picked me! Hahaha. I have the window sticker in the console of the truck but it's at home. I will definitely check it out tonight.

Josh

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Found a picture of the sticker in my phone...I don't see the differential info except the 3.15 rear end. Didn't realize I had adjustable pedals until now, gonna have to check it out later!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts