F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in. I don't have a Ecoboost but seems like there is alot of info on this site in regards to the F150 so I figured I would get on board. I have a 2011 FX2 5.0 that I picked up in Oct, I love this truck so much! I was in the Mustang scene for a very long time but wanted to get into something that was more comfortable so I sold my 2004 Cobra and the very next day picked up my Truck and haven't looked back since.

F-50_zps201d7b1d.jpg

F-50-3_zpsbf340311.jpg

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
That's a beautiful truck. We definitely prefer Eco owners ;) but you are welcome here too. How's the mpg on your truck?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Nice truck man!

Ruby Red is slowly becoming my favorite color.....

Don't tell my truck!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a beautiful truck. We definitely prefer Eco owners ;) but you are welcome here too. How's the mpg on your truck?
Right now I am seeing about 18.5 going back in forth to work, mostly back roads. On Highway going 60ish I see 19.2 and in town mixed driving I see 17.5s I am pretty happy with the MPG considering my last F150 was a 2008 FX2 and was getting 13 to 14 MPGs mixed and 17 tops Highway.

Nice truck man!

Ruby Red is slowly becoming my favorite color.....

Don't tell my truck!
Your secret is safe with me!! I love the color, it Canady Apple Mettallic, looks so amazing in person!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
We welcome 5.0 owners! Just not people who come to troll (appears you don't fall under this category).

I also came came from the mustang world. There's a couple people here who did as well.. I can't believe you sold your termi! Welcome to the forum. You're allowed to post anything you want... Except exhaust clips of your truck. That's just rude.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
We welcome 5.0 owners! Just not people who come to troll (appears you don't fall under this category).

I also came came from the mustang world. There's a couple people here who did as well.. I can't believe you sold your termi! Welcome to the forum. You're allowed to post anything you want... Except exhaust clips of your truck. That's just rude.

Well to be honest it was very hard to sell that car, it was the car I chased after and finally got one and never thought I would let it go. But I never drove it and my wife had her Turbo Mustang she never drove either, so we both had DD's and our Mustangs. After doing this for years having 4 cars just got to be too much of a pain in the a$$. So we sold her her Mustang and DD then got her into a 2013 Focus ST ST3 and I fell in love with little thing! I started realizing how dated the Cobra was as far as tech and comfort once we got the Focus. So I had a buddy who lost his Cobra in a wreck no fault of his (same color as mine as well) and it just seem like the right time to sell it. I really thought I would miss that car but as soon as I got this truck I no regrets! Picture of both our Mustangs......

My wifes old 05 Turbo'd GT

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Well at least you didn't buy a YELLOW truck! Ick!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome to the sight. I have an fx4 in the same color, Plus I had a 03 in zinc yellow. Really miss it some days. Sweet rides though

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Wow! Beautiful rides! I miss my manual transmission Fusion...but I'd take a Mustang to replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
hold on? 2 mustangs??? Yellow??? What were your DD? & your wife had the turbo one. Wanna adopt me????

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice truck and certainly a great color! Who me? Biased? Nooooo!

Yellow is nice too.

419832_365691750115248_1784096100_n.jpg.jpeg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can respect your reasoning. Any plans for this truck?
Not much, 2/4 lowering kit for now. Some small subtle things to the badges. Later on black rhino rims. Then possible intake and tune.

hold on? 2 mustangs??? Yellow??? What were your DD? & your wife had the turbo one. Wanna adopt me????

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk
Life has been good for us. Out DDs where nothing special.

Nice truck and certainly a great color! Who me? Biased? Nooooo!

Yellow is nice too.

View attachment 5847
I see what you did there. You have good taste sir.....

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome man, i come from a 5.0 mustang background as well. I had a 93 Lx Coupe with a EFI 331 stroker and AFR heads, fully built drag car. It was a badass car, but got stolen many years ago. I've had a few 4.6 mustangs as well.

Nice looking truck, you will enjoy it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts