F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg
Hey I just bought my first truck and of course I picked the best out there! I got my 2013 F-150 Ecoboost XLT. I love this truck. I am looking to do some upgrades to it eventually. Not going to do anything to void the warranty though... Speaking of which what does and does not void waranty as far as the exhaust goes and cool air intake? Thanks have a good one!!!!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Nice EcoBeast, congratulations.

SPPD

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice color and welcome from Texas! On the warranty I think it's mainly up to the dealer. I personally don't think the would void warranty unless the can prove one of those two have caused the problem.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum! Love the blue always a good color!
I fully Agree with EcoBoost2012 as it really sits on the dealership and in the end they have to prove it was the modification that caused the fault... That being said it is also up to you on how you want roll that dice... I recommend getting with the dealership you go to and taking to them about it (By talking to "them" I mean the service manager or person who makes the calls) they may approve some things and not others... Either way your EcoBeast will not leave you short handed in stock form.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum! Love the blue always a good color!
I fully Agree with EcoBoost2012 as it really sits on the dealership and in the end they have to prove it was the modification that caused the fault... That being said it is also up to you on how you want roll that dice... I recommend getting with the dealership you go to and taking to them about it (By talking to "them" I mean the service manager or person who makes the calls) they may approve some things and not others... Either way your EcoBeast will not leave you short handed in stock form.
I agree with AK on this. On my last car that I had the dealer(pontiac) told me as long as I did not mess with any sensors 02,mass air,etc...It was ok. They even allowed me to put a diablo programmer on it. I purchased it through them. ultimately it is at the discretion of the dealer. With my new EB the dealer would not do a damn thing for me...So I am taking a chance with what I have done and am going to get done..But this is not my first BBQ, am confident that what I am Doing to the truck will not harm it. + my sister is a lawyer.lol Welcome to the site, lots of good people here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
STdan
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing