F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20140103_171232.jpg

I'm new here and have posted a few times. This is a great site. Thanks to all of the guys who post and share their info. Thought I would upload a pic of my boost. I can't believe how much I love this truck!
I haven't done anything performance items yet. Just some minor things and trim items. In the spring I may be interested in a cat back. I don't want anything that is loud or winny. Just a mellow sound with some mph and performance increases and no drone. Any suggestions? Will my warranty be an issue. Don't want a tune or a CAI.

Dave

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
There's a database "sticky" on the Performance Forum. It has various sounds from various muffler & exhaust options. Also Stage3 sells a number of different exhaust combos that you may like. I think the Solo really sounds nice.

F150 Ecoboost Performance

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Warranty shouldn't be an issue with a catback.

look at that database and make your opinions. I say solo, SW, and full-race are the mellow-est, IMO..

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Nice. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

Glad you are here!

SPPD

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't think you're going to see or feel much of a performance increase with just a catback. The only thing that will change is the exhaust tone.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I don't think you're going to see or feel much of a performance increase with just a catback. The only thing that will change is the exhaust tone.
I didnt feel and power differnce but my MPG's went up
but to the OP nice looking truck

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didnt feel and power differnce but my MPG's went up
but to the OP nice looking truck

Curtis what type of mpg gains did you notice? What rear end do you have?

Getting my lower grill and removing my license plate bracket this week.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts