F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up fellas? I'm a member F150 forums but never signed up here for some reason even though this is my second ecoboost. First one was a 2011 White FX4. I liked it, just wasn't a fan of the colors.

I picked this thing up a couple weeks ago and just love the color. I've been searching the webs to find out if it's ok to wax the decals on this thing. I did a small test and it came out fine but if someone knows anything please let me know.

So here's a few pics I took when I first got it. I took it around downtown and took some pictures close to some of my favorite spots. I now have Nitto Terra's on it and a front grill that goes by the license plate and a stubby. Anyway. Good to be here.
f150-bookweb.jpg

F150-Fisher-Buildingweb.jpg

f150-Park-Here-web.jpg

F150-Piquette-Plantweb.jpg

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Great pictures!

Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum.

I was a member of several other forums, but got really tired of the EcoBeast bashing. There are a lot of really great folks on here so jump right in.

SPPD

Reactions: jimhuntphoto

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Great pics!!! Is that downtown Detroit?
I love your watermark too, looks like it belongs there.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Great photos, my old Kodak box camera doesn't do that well, but my Brownie and Polaroid Swinger can come close. Well, maybe if I could find film for them anyway...LOL

Welcome aboard the Board.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pictures!

Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum.

I was a member of several other forums, but got really tired of the EcoBeast bashing. There are a lot of really great folks on here so jump right in.

SPPD
Yeah I was/am a member of numerous forums. I recently somewhat left a gaming forum I've been with for about 10 years due to their growing political affinity to the liberal way of life. Frustrating as I considered some of those guys close internet friends. I've been in search of a close knit forum who I can fit in with since. I don't really pay attention to the ecoboost bashing. Everyone has an opinion it's just that theirs is wrong. ;)

Welcome to the site.
Great pics!!! Is that downtown Detroit?
I love your watermark too, looks like it belongs there.
Thanks. Yup that's lovely Detroit. A couple people at another forum didn't like the watermark. For these images I wanted to do something creative yet still include the watermark because I have had images stolen from me. A Russian singer used one of my most popular images and used it for his album cover and then called me names when I confronted him about it. Actually that's happen a couple times. ha. I don't like watermarks as they do ruin the image but I like incorporating something creative.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sweeeet pic's. Watermarks are a must for a pro such as yourself, and you incorporate them smoothly and subtlety into the frame. Nice!

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Maybe it's because it's been a long day, but it took me a couple minutes to see the watermark, and only after I knew to look for it.

Anyways, looks like we have a favorite for TOTM since you took some rally nice shots. Welcome!

·
Registered
113 Posts
man i new the ruby red was the way to go
i chose blue jean because my wife thought the ruby red was to out there for a color on a truck ,
i love my truck but your's looks Sweet as hell

BTW your pic's are absolutely killer , very very nice
just sad to see what the big D (Detroit) has become after it was the back bone of north America
new to pic. stuff not sure what I'm looking for on the watermark thing , all i now is i love you pic.s

welcome , you'll love it here

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
man i new the ruby red was the way to go
i chose blue jean because my wife thought the ruby red was to out there for a color on a truck ,
i love my truck but your's looks Sweet as hell

BTW your pic's are absolutely killer , very very nice
just sad to see what the big D (Detroit) has become after it was the back bone of north America
new to pic. stuff not sure what I'm looking for on the watermark thing , all i now is i love you pic.s

welcome , you'll love it here
Thanks. I incorporated the watermark to fit in with the graffiti. I just washed and waxed it and the Ruby Red just shines. It's beautiful.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe it's because it's been a long day, but it took me a couple minutes to see the watermark, and only after I knew to look for it.

Anyways, looks like we have a favorite for TOTM since you took some rally nice shots. Welcome!
I had to look up TOTM, truck of the month, the photo contest. I read the thread and it says best DIRTY truck. lol. I just got the thing and I only want to keep it clean. Even though I live on dirt roads. I wipe the truck down when I get to pavement. :)

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Your pictures are incredible. I love the watermark. I really like when the mark is encorporated into the picture so if you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't see it as easily.

Welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts