F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up fellas? I'm a member F150 forums but never signed up here for some reason even though this is my second ecoboost. First one was a 2011 White FX4. I liked it, just wasn't a fan of the colors.

I picked this thing up a couple weeks ago and just love the color. I've been searching the webs to find out if it's ok to wax the decals on this thing. I did a small test and it came out fine but if someone knows anything please let me know.

So here's a few pics I took when I first got it. I took it around downtown and took some pictures close to some of my favorite spots. I now have Nitto Terra's on it and a front grill that goes by the license plate and a stubby. Anyway. Good to be here.
Automotive tire Vehicle Car Tire Pickup truck

Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Car Property

Car Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Pickup truck

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Pickup truck Tire

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Great pictures!

Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum.

I was a member of several other forums, but got really tired of the EcoBeast bashing. There are a lot of really great folks on here so jump right in.

SPPD

Reactions: jimhuntphoto

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Great pics!!! Is that downtown Detroit?
I love your watermark too, looks like it belongs there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
looks like the D!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pictures!

Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum.

I was a member of several other forums, but got really tired of the EcoBeast bashing. There are a lot of really great folks on here so jump right in.

SPPD
Yeah I was/am a member of numerous forums. I recently somewhat left a gaming forum I've been with for about 10 years due to their growing political affinity to the liberal way of life. Frustrating as I considered some of those guys close internet friends. I've been in search of a close knit forum who I can fit in with since. I don't really pay attention to the ecoboost bashing. Everyone has an opinion it's just that theirs is wrong. ;)

Welcome to the site.
Great pics!!! Is that downtown Detroit?
I love your watermark too, looks like it belongs there.
Thanks. Yup that's lovely Detroit. A couple people at another forum didn't like the watermark. For these images I wanted to do something creative yet still include the watermark because I have had images stolen from me. A Russian singer used one of my most popular images and used it for his album cover and then called me names when I confronted him about it. Actually that's happen a couple times. ha. I don't like watermarks as they do ruin the image but I like incorporating something creative.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sweeeet pic's. Watermarks are a must for a pro such as yourself, and you incorporate them smoothly and subtlety into the frame. Nice!

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Maybe it's because it's been a long day, but it took me a couple minutes to see the watermark, and only after I knew to look for it.

Anyways, looks like we have a favorite for TOTM since you took some rally nice shots. Welcome!

·
Registered
113 Posts
man i new the ruby red was the way to go
i chose blue jean because my wife thought the ruby red was to out there for a color on a truck ,
i love my truck but your's looks Sweet as hell

BTW your pic's are absolutely killer , very very nice
just sad to see what the big D (Detroit) has become after it was the back bone of north America
new to pic. stuff not sure what I'm looking for on the watermark thing , all i now is i love you pic.s

welcome , you'll love it here

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
man i new the ruby red was the way to go
i chose blue jean because my wife thought the ruby red was to out there for a color on a truck ,
i love my truck but your's looks Sweet as hell

BTW your pic's are absolutely killer , very very nice
just sad to see what the big D (Detroit) has become after it was the back bone of north America
new to pic. stuff not sure what I'm looking for on the watermark thing , all i now is i love you pic.s

welcome , you'll love it here
Thanks. I incorporated the watermark to fit in with the graffiti. I just washed and waxed it and the Ruby Red just shines. It's beautiful.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe it's because it's been a long day, but it took me a couple minutes to see the watermark, and only after I knew to look for it.

Anyways, looks like we have a favorite for TOTM since you took some rally nice shots. Welcome!
I had to look up TOTM, truck of the month, the photo contest. I read the thread and it says best DIRTY truck. lol. I just got the thing and I only want to keep it clean. Even though I live on dirt roads. I wipe the truck down when I get to pavement. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.