F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, from North-east PA. Been a long time F150 and Super Duty owner. Just switched to a 13' F150 EB. I'm impressed. My 11' F250 with the 6.2 almost rolled 100,000 and it was time to part ways. Well. As long as this thing holds up, I'm an EB F150 guy for life. Just wanted to say hello. Cya around the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Welcome to the forum... We enjoy pictures around here! If you have one of your truck, feel free to show it off! Any future plans for mods to the truck?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum! These trucks are amazing.

SPPD

Reactions: KTMxcRacer

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome and great to see more n more EcoBeast owners joining up!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can already tell I made a good choice to join here... a nice warm welcome... thanks guys. As for mods.. LOL... my wife loves that phrase... I already got the bed Line-X'd, American Tonneau Tri-Fold Cover, Vent Shades (big whoop right, but I love em) and put the K&N FIPK CAI on. Next month, I'm going to grab the Heart Throb 4'' cat back exhaust and put that on. Then, probably after the winter, a 4'' Fabtech Suspension Lift, 17'' Mickey Thompson Classic 3 Wheels and Goodrich All-Terrains in or about 35X12. I got warrant til 100,000 and 2018, so as for tuners and the like, I'm probably going to hold off until then. My dealership is pretty good about "not seeing" lifts and intakes, but major damage from tuning equipment is a no-go!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome! What kind of vent shades did you put in? I lost the auto up feature with my in line AVS shades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys! I used avs vent shades also but not the in channel ones. They're not as slick but don't hinder the function of the windows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts