F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just joined up. I have a '13 Ruby Red CC XTR, 3.31 gears with 20's (I call it the city slicker edition). I purchased it new back in April, have amassed 16,000 kms of use and happy with it so far. It is also my first truck. I do some towing in the summer (race bikes and/or 21' travel trailer). I have posted in the catch can thread with my experience using 2 catch cans. Although my truck was built in early 2013 b4 the ones affected by the latest emission recall, I believe it too should be recalled. In the Torque app there is an emissions readiness test, and my cat converter test shows incomplete. I'll talk to the dealer in regards to that. My fuel economy since new is 14.6 L/100kms (that includes towing and not towing). Otherwise, I average about 13.5 combined unhooked, but on the highway alone from work to home and vice versa is 11.5L/100km at 110km/hr cruise. Love the forum, and the genuine posts on here.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Welcome from Delhi, ON!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome from another Canadian! I have the ruby Red on my 2013 Lariat. Sweet color and gets a lot of compliments! Enjoy your "boost"

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from a new member and fellow Canadian!
You're about 5 years and 9 months late to this thread, but thanks for the welcome. :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,042 Posts
But it's always nice to be welcomed.

Welcome noodles. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,042 Posts
You know I noticed that after.....What a newb....
As a newb, just trust me when I say that was very minor folly. Very.

Stick with us.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts