F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sweet Looking Truck and welcome to the Site. It is awesome people here could help get you in the EcoBeast!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Glad you chose to join the EcoBeast family! You will not be dissappointed in your new truck!

SPPD

·
Registered
537 Posts
I also sold my 2006 Ford F250 V10 right after the purchase of my FX4 Eco-bomb as another here had mentioned trading his V10 in.

Enjoy the new truck and keep posting back often.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My superduty was a 5.4 it averaged 8.5 mpg (3"lift and 35's on 20 " wheels) I have been impressed with the ecoboost since i brought it home.
picked up at dealer 6 miles
home 66 miles
towed my pathfinder approx. 5500-6500 pounds with car trailer. 166 miles
had to go get my bobcat on the equipment trailer approx 7500-8500 pounds. 250 mles
now I have about 400 miles and it pulled everything great. very happy so far.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Be careful. You are not supposed to tow at all until you have 1k miles...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!! Great looking truck!!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Lol that point is moot since you have already towed. I'm sure you will be fine, since you are driving an EcoBEAST!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I got my windows done!
Looks awesome dude! Wish I could do it too mine but the police up here are rough on us! I had a very nice Pontiac Grand prix GXP with lots of goodies on it including Tint. I had the car for 2years and ended up with 5 tinted window fines!!! $175 each!! so although my new truck is Candy red and black themed I can't do it. But it would look so sweeeet!! I'm jealous. OH I was so excited to see your tint job I almost forgot,WELCOME!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome. Window tint is a must on number one things to do to a new truck!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome. Window tint is a must on number one things to do to a new truck!
100% just wish the county mounty woulsd see it that way too! Up here they don't allow any tint on the front driver or passenger! not even like a 20-30%. It sucks especially in summer. We get 19 hours daylight then.

·
Registered
229 Posts
100% just wish the county mounty woulsd see it that way too! Up here they don't allow any tint on the front driver or passenger! not even like a 20-30%. It sucks especially in summer. We get 19 hours daylight then.
Holy crap that sucks! I have 5 on back glass 5 on rear doors 25 on front doors and 5 on brow. And I still ***** it's not dark enough!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Tint looks great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
12 Participants
IownandsellEB
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing