F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat Screw 5.5' | 3.5 Eco | 4x4 3.55 Max Tow | 33's, Edge CS2, Kicker PowerStage
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone, long-time lurker, occasional poster, figured it's high time to introduce myself!

Like lots of lurkers, I've greatly appreciated the knowledge from the core members here since I've owned by 2015 F150.

I've really enjoyed all of the functionality & capability of my truck, and the 3.5TT at altitude here in Colorado has been incredible. If I didn't live here I'd have probably gone with a V8 option, and wouldn't have ever known what I was missing! I am mostly* glad that I sampled the excellent EcoBoost! It's such a perfect balance for the fun, family, and work duties it pulls.

*For reasons I might save for another thread, I haven't had the most reliable experience, and so am looking at replacing with a 2018+ version of the same truck. I really like this truck, I just need it to have less "quirks", many of which seem to have been worked out with the 10spd & Gen II 3.5 from what I have surmised from this forum. Pretty interested in the 21's, but I don't think I want the first year of any new generation vehicle after this experience.

Unfortunately, it is a terrible time to be in the market! I'm weighing that against the sellers market conditions. I'll update this if I make any changes!

Mostly wanted to say thanks for the contributions y'all!

- Upshifter

IMG_5980.JPG
IMG_5983.JPG
My Truck.jpg

Reactions: Arkansas Eco

·
Registered
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat Screw 5.5' | 3.5 Eco | 4x4 3.55 Max Tow | 33's, Edge CS2, Kicker PowerStage
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops!! I committed a cardinal sin... omitted the yellow sticker.

And I realized not everyone can see the sig, so details below:

2015 F150 Lariat Screw 145" wheelbase
3.5 Eco, Max Tow package, 3.55 gears, FX4

Mods:
33" Duratracs
Bilstien 5100s
Edge Canned Tuner
Kicker Powerstage
Tinted winders
Husky mud flaps & wheel well liners.

Future:
Intercooler
CRP manifolds
SPD turbo adapter
custom tunes
Camper shell

·
Registered
2014 Ingot Silver SCrew FX4 MaxTow
125 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the hill. Looks like I'm already down the rabbit hole you have planned for the future mod list.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from the other side of the hill. Looks like I'm already down the rabbit hole you have planned for the future mod list.
Thanks Russ!!

I’m mainly considering the CRPs because my originals are leaking, and I’m hoping the CRPs prevent it again. Any performance improvements would just be icing on the cake.

Did you notice any meaningful difference at our altitude with those installed? I don’t expect any additional power per se, but perhaps better response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never mind Russ, I found your thread on your experience, good stuff and thank you for documenting!

Reactions: russ_
1 - 5 of 5 Posts