F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put in an order for some new items for the truck...pics too follow once I receive them...cant wait!!

Reactions: STdan

·
Registered
589 Posts
What did you end up ordering Troop!? HID lights?

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
Nice! That's half the fun of owning a vehicle.. can't wait to see what you have in store for it.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
So what did ya order?

SPPD

·
Registered
16 Posts
Me as well..... Corsa cat-back, and Livernois tuner will hit the porch Fri./Sat. I'll report on the install and results sometime during the week!
Ed

·
Registered
589 Posts
Me as well..... Corsa cat-back, and Livernois tuner will hit the porch Fri./Sat. I'll report on the install and results sometime during the week!
Ed
Road racer- you will have to let me know how you like the livernois tune!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Cool! Your review on the Corsa exhaust just might be the push I need to order one as well!

Ed

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup HID headlights/Fog Lights/LED Brake Lights and 3rd brake Light and black out decals. Will take pics of all items prior to install give you my opinion on craftsmanship, will take before and after pics day and night etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No problem.... Did quite a bit of reading about the Livernois tuner and the Corsa. I didn't hear any objections to either of them. Corsa was steep price-wise, however it's been stated as "definetly worth the $" We'll see.
Ed

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FWIW Im running corsa sport touring on my vette and love them!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
No problem.... Did quite a bit of reading about the Livernois tuner and the Corsa. I didn't hear any objections to either of them. Corsa was steep price-wise, however it's been stated as "definetly worth the $" We'll see.
Ed
Ed- Heard the same thing and Livernois comes highly recommend along with SCTs. Looking forward to the updates thanks!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yup HID headlights/Fog Lights/LED Brake Lights and 3rd brake Light and black out decals. Will take pics of all items prior to install give you my opinion on craftsmanship, will take before and after pics day and night etc.
Troop- That is going to be sweet you will have global warming going on every time you turn on the lights LOL!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Feedback... Loaded the Livernoise tune, the 87 perf. tune. Overall driveability GREATLY enhanced! Took care of the slight tip-in hesitation from a slow roll, and of coarse WOT is definetly much better. Idle quality seems to be a bit better/more consistant. Trans. shifts are more pronounced but not excessive. Glad I did it! I'll update again after the cat-back Corsa goes on.
Ed

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looking forward to your updates as you continue your mods!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Feedback... Loaded the Livernoise tune, the 87 perf. tune. Overall driveability GREATLY enhanced! Took care of the slight tip-in hesitation from a slow roll, and of coarse WOT is definetly much better. Idle quality seems to be a bit better/more consistant. Trans. shifts are more pronounced but not excessive. Glad I did it! I'll update again after the cat-back Corsa goes on.
Ed
That is good to hear Ed!!! Thanks for the update looking forward to more!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HID fogs arrived..waiting on rest..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
according to my email tracking the rest is waiting on my door step at home...saturday is install day..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Update.... Installed the Corsa exhaust. I am very happy with how the install went, and how it sounds! ZERO drone! Easy on the ears, but you know it's there when under load and accelerating. Install was very straight forward! If you go with the Corsa, I don't see how you would be dissappointed.
Ed R

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome roadrace... i got the taillights and 3rd brakelight in and looks great...tomorrow the rest go in and I'll update with pics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts