F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a brand new kit we are offering with 24" of hose to be able to run a straight shot from the UPR Clean Side Separator
to the factory or aftermarket airbox system. It works great for any air intake / brand etc. We designed this kit after all the
issues we have seen from the Oil Cap Style Clean Side Separators and how they interfere.

This kit was Designed to Specifically to Replace all Oil Cap Filler Neck Mounted Clean Side Separator Systems. The new Low
Profile system mounts neatly under the engine cover in the PCV fitting location. The best part is that it is completely hidden
and can be connected and disconnected with the New UPR Plug n Play Fittings.

The kit comes with 1/8" NPT Threaded Quick Connector to mount on the Airbox or aftermarket intake making the hose running
to the UPR Clean Side Separator a 10 second Plug n Play system once installed.

Retail is $99.99 for the Entire UPR Plug n Play Clean Side Separator System !

UPR Plug N Play CSS Black to Airbox Text-1k.jpg

These kits will be available from our dealers and listed on the website today.

This kit is the Cleanest Upgrade when switching from the RX Clean Side Separator and the Elite Clean Side Separator.

·
Vendor
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This is for anyone that would like to run from the Clean Side Separator to the Airbox / Air filter for the Clean Side Separator.

Lastly we also have the option for a complete 24" Braided Hose with UPR Plug n Play Fittings

Includes the following:

2pcs. 3/8" Black Hose End covers
2pcs. 3/8" Quick Connect to 1/8" NPT
2pcs. 3/8" Plug n Play Connector to 3/8" Hose
1pc. Goodyear Braided Hose 24" Long x 3/8" Diameter

CSS Hose Kit 24 Inch.jpg

This complete hose assembled is $39.99 and can be installed in minutes.

·
Registered
179 Posts
What if I just purchased the newest dual valve can with all quick connect fittings a week and a half ago when this option was not available, but would prefer this as the optimal clean side set up?

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is for anyone that would like to run from the Clean Side Separator to the Airbox / Air filter for the Clean Side Separator.

Lastly we also have the option for a complete 24" Braided Hose with UPR Plug n Play Fittings

Includes the following:

2pcs. 3/8" Black Hose End covers
2pcs. 3/8" Quick Connect to 1/8" NPT
2pcs. 3/8" Plug n Play Connector to 3/8" Hose
1pc. Goodyear Braided Hose 24" Long x 3/8" Diameter

View attachment 26110

This complete hose assembled is $39.99 and can be installed in minutes.
I'm looking for this on your site but can't find it. I know I can get fittings locally but I want something that looks OEM. Let me know if you do have these available. Maybe this will help with some of the smell I get in the cab when idling.

·
Vendor
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will get it listed on the website this afternoon and post a link for you.

Thank you, Joe

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I got mine about 2 weeks ago. Looks really good, runs right to my S&B intake tube.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine has water in it and drips all over my air filter. UPR sent me a t to connect it the old way. Even tho its not as efficient that way.
How do you guys the cold air intakes install them? I wonder if I could buy a small air filter and install it in the end and leave it lay by my airbox?or I could drill a hole in the bottom of my stock air box and mount the hose there below the filter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts