Premium Member
8,017 Posts
Nice Sport Package?

Good looking truck.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Modinstrator
2,863 Posts
Those wheels in gunmetal grey have always been my favorite.

·
Registered
2015 F150 Screw Lariat w/Chrome Pkg; 2.7; Ruby Red Metallic; 3.31 rear end; Trailer Tow; 36 gal fuel
29 Posts
Nice looking truck! And I particularly like the look of that hood protector, been lookin at that very model on CarID. Have you had it long enough to form any opinion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Ne truck, welcome to the boosted family!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice looking truck! And I particularly like the look of that hood protector, been lookin at that very model on CarID. Have you had it long enough to form any opinion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've only had it since Saturday but for what its worth i couldn't be any happier. I know other guys with EB F150's and they all say nothing but good things.

·
Premium Member
8,017 Posts
Thanks! I've never realized how quick they are and the power potential with simple mods are insane. Im looking at the S&B cold air intake and 5 star tuning HP ngauge
You don't neeeeed the Cai unless it just makes you happy, but that Ngauge with some 5* performance tunes will make it run like a scalded cat. You won't believe it.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike2019SCrew

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Thanks! I've never realized how quick they are and the power potential with simple mods are insane. Im looking at the S&B cold air intake and 5 star tuning HP ngauge
Agree with Snake, but I have the COBB intake. The dedicated twin tube intakes make a big difference when tunes, but the biggest bang would be a IC and AMS intake tubes......!!!!

Reactions: snakebitten
1 - 14 of 14 Posts