F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F150 EcoBoost.jpg

Hi, as I had posted on another thread, I am the new co-owner of this beautiful silver Eco-Boost F-150. My husband took me along to check the truck out, knowing full well once I climbed behind that wheel he wouldn't be able to back out. We've signed all the papers and will be picking this beauty up next Saturday after the mudflaps, tonneau cover, and bed liner are all added. I googled Eco-Boost F-150 and found this site, so I joined and hope to learn many great things about this truck. This is our first ever brand new truck purchase! :cool:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Congrats!
WELCOME!

Great choice of vehicle.

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Solid choice in a truck to by new! Congrats and wwelcome...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome, by the way what rear axle ratio did you get?
I just sat down to get my 2013 ecoboost and i cant make up my mind on axle ratio. the 3.55 or the the 3.31?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome, by the way what rear axle ratio did you get?
I just sat down to get my 2013 ecoboost and i cant make up my mind on axle ratio. the 3.55 or the the 3.31?
3.55 are a great choice for people who tow here and there but want a good daily driver (From what I have seen 3.55 has the best balance of daily driving and towing MPG). 3.31 is more for folks who travel the highways and can take advantage of the shorter gear ratio. Either way the EcoBoost (Or now often refered to as EcoBeast) has more than enough power to pull any of those gears.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
muzzo
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing