F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! New to the forum, found out about the site through browsing around. Just picked up a 2013 Ecoboost SuperCrew last night. Wasn't sure about going to the V6 coming from a V8, but my thoughts changed quickly. I drove this truck and immediately was hooked. Already after one day I'm happy with my decision. Looking forward to hearing about others experiences.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum glad you found us! You will have to post a pic of that sweet new EcoBeast. I think most of us were all in the same boat on buying into a V6 after come off of a V8, some even the mighty V10s.
You will find a good group of folks here and the amount of knowledge and information is unreal, looking forward to chatting with you more as time goes on and you grow more and more attached to the EcoBeast!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Great choice with the EcoBeast! Other than SuperCrew and EcoBeast what style did you go with? What color? Like AK KingBoost said we like pictures on this forum. Welcome and jump right in!

SPPD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't gotten pics yet. Hope to do that by end of weekend. I got the XLT 4x4 5.5' bed w/ MAX towing and HD payload. It's the Kodiac brown with Adobe interior, and chrome package I'll post pics soon.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I haven't gotten pics yet. Hope to do that by end of weekend. I got the XLT 4x4 5.5' bed w/ MAX towing and HD payload. It's the Kodiac brown with Adobe interior, and chrome package I'll post pics soon.
That Kodiak brown is mondo dark lol almost looks black and than light hits it and you can see tint of brown its crazy tricky on the eyes lol! Can't wait to see the pics! With the payload and max tow pkg what do you plan on yanking around?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finally got around to putting on the step bars. Here are a few pics. In the third pic you can see part of the travel trailer we have that I will be towing. It's a 25 footer, as that was the biggest I could tow with my last truck. Just have to wait until the wife gives me the ok to get a bigger one. ;)

truck_3.jpg truck_1.jpg truck_2.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome aboard nice truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts