F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, everyone.

I just picked up my new 2013 FX4 eco w/ max tow and I'm loving it. I searched for the right truck for about 6 months and finally found one with every option I would have ordered.

As I looked for just the right truck for months, I had lots of time to lurk here and research leveling kits and tires. I know better than to ask the "what tire size" question, but noticed some new tire sizes today that I thought I'd share.

Goodyear Duratracs in two new sizes: 275/60/20 (33") and 275/55/20 (31.9 stock). Neither tire is an E load tire so they might be easier riding. Equally as a important - both are cheap compared to the e-loads ($228 and $218, respectively). http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....0WDT&tab=Specs

Thought I could give a little back in my first post. Thanks for doing all the hard work already.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Howdy eh! Where are you located?

Family First

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome On board to one of the best sites for information and sharing of knowledge for the Ecoboost...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys. I am new to the site and just got my FX4 the other day. I tried a new Z71 GMC for about 9 months and could not do it, so went back to Ford. I have a couple of F150 crewcabs and am going to look around at what leveling kits everyone is using. I did not know it was possible to love a truck more than my 03 model, but this ecoboost is pretty awesome. I look forward to talking to you guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts