F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new to this forum, ive owned my truck since Feb of 2012 so far minus a few problems i love the truck and the power is just awsome, ive been reading alot on the forums and i see with a tune, cai and exhuast it will really wake up these trucks, ive been kicking the idea around of modding mine, only draw back is warranty stuff, i bought the extended warranty for 7 years or 125k miles whatever comes first.

Anyways i wanted to say hi and post some pics of my ride. Only thing ive changed is the wheels, ditched the chrome jobs for some FX4 wheels i think it looks alot better.

When i bought it brand new

Now

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey Welcome to the site great to have new members! Good Looking truck too by the way.

·
Registered
589 Posts
You are light years ahead of your peers Dan! Just smile and wave every time you see your peers driving something else... You know the deal now and understand there is no going back now LOL!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats right! lol and it will be paied off within the year which is even better

Now i just need to find work again since my plant closed down :(

·
Registered
589 Posts
Well its good you have a solid plan to keep your EcoBeast yours and no one else Bro! Sorry to hear about the Job Status! Hopefully things pick up for you again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everybody, I'm in the market for a truck and liked the test drive of an EB FX4. Very impressive engine, and Ford changed my mind with its great new interiors. But I'm concerned that it won't be reliable long term (lots of moving, delicate parts in the turbos), not to mention a V-6 towing 11,000+ lbs. I'm also considering a diesel F-250 (even though I realize its got more towing capacity than I'll need for a long time). Any thoughts on the EB's reliability?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey guys im new to this forum, ive owned my truck since Feb of 2012 so far minus a few problems i love the truck and the power is just awsome, ive been reading alot on the forums and i see with a tune, cai and exhuast it will really wake up these trucks, ive been kicking the idea around of modding mine, only draw back is warranty stuff, i bought the extended warranty for 7 years or 125k miles whatever comes first.

Anyways i wanted to say hi and post some pics of my ride. Only thing ive changed is the wheels, ditched the chrome jobs for some FX4 wheels i think it looks alot better.

When i bought it brand new

Now

Welcome!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Looks great! Amazing how much difference the FX4 wheels make for the look and stance of the truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
143 Posts
You are right - I really like the Fx wheels on your truck - may have to consider that for mine eventually. Good luck finding a new job - I'm sure you will find one, economy is picking up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
wildweasel7648
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing