F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How y'all doing.
I'm new to the Ford family, so to speak, made it 41 years without owning 1 single Ford. I come from a Chevy family (don't judge me to quickly) and I'm sure most of you know how that goes.... We all fall in love with our Dads trucks as young boys, then getting to drive them as young men. True story, I went to talk to my dad about looking at fords to see how upset it would make him lol... He shocked me by saying he has heard good things about them.

Long story kinda short lol.... I recently started a new job last year ,where we use Ford F150's for company vehicles. From the first drive out into the field it had my attention and held onto it, it was a 2018 F-150 2.7 and I was impressed. Its funny cause me and my fiance would always banter back and forth about Chevy vs Ford (She is from a Ford family). So... Started looking around at Fords about a month ago not knowing a thing about them except the impressive power of my stock work truck.

About 2 weeks ago now, my fiance was driving past our local Kia Dealer and seen this head turner 2016 Racing Red F-150, it is now mine and got an unbelievably great deal on it. They had it down as a crew cab with 61k miles and its a super crew with 34k miles just to start... I'm still finding things that they had no clue was on it like the locking rear. I actually been thinking about going down to my local Ford dealer to have them help explain some of the options I have and to build a relationship with what I'm sure will be my new dealership, being that I'm a ford guy now.

So, I am here to learn from you more knowledgeable and die hard Ford guys, which i look forward to becoming soon.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome, sounds like you're off to a good start with that truck.
I came from a Chevy Colorado myself...

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
welcome fellow booster!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Good thing about that color, you will never lose it in a parking lot. Mine is race red as well, it looks amazing cleaned up
IMG_20180814_115510.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts