F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Morning everyone,

So last night the wife and I went out for a test drive on an Ecoboost we had our eyes on, after two hours of dealing we drove away with our new truck. Picked up a new 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4, Crew Cab, Max Towing Package, 402A Package with every option down to Navigation and the moonroof for 10k off MSRP. Really excited once I get moving this morning i'll snap some pictures.

Coming from a Chevy 2500HD 6.0 Gas engine this Ecoboost is a blast. We sold off our slide-in truck camper so had no need for the big truck as I just daily drive now. Anyhow with 43 miles on the ticker I went from 12.5mpg in the Chevy to 16mpg on the ford. Really excited to see what this truck can do. Payload on the door Jam is right at 1520lbs, which is 300lbs less than my old F250 Diesel I had.

:cool:

photo1.jpg photo3.jpg photo4.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome to the group and the ecoboost motor is great and the ride will be a lot better.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Howdy eh!

Family First

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Morning everyone,

So last night the wife and I went out for a test drive on an Ecoboost we had our eyes on, after two hours of dealing we drove away with our new truck. Picked up a new 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4, Crew Cab, Max Towing Package, 402A Package with every option down to Navigation and the moonroof for 10k off MSRP. Really excited once I get moving this morning i'll snap some pictures. ...
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the forum, Kalabin. I'm here to help if you need anything! :)

Ashley

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome! Saw the Kendall plate and had to check your location. Whereabouts in AK? I'm in Anchorage.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Welcome and congratulations Kal

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! Saw the Kendall plate and had to check your location. Whereabouts in AK? I'm in Anchorage.

Just north of you in Eagle River. Nice truck! I saw another one just like ours with new tags from Cals with the FX Graphics package in Eagle River as well today.

·
Registered
17 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Just north of you in Eagle River. Nice truck! I saw another one just like ours with new tags from Cals with the FX Graphics package in Eagle River as well today.
We are getting enough members in the Anchorage bowl that it might be time to set up a meet somewhere. Thoughts?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts