Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found a pic installed on a F150:

fordf150-methodmesh-wheels.jpg

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
They look good on that truck. Like to see bigger ones too to get a good feel of how they look.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Those are the wheels I'm looking to upgrade to in a 20x9 configuring with a set of trail grapplers. I'm concern that a 2.5" level in the front and a 3" block in the rear isnt enough to prevent any rubbing. The wheels have a 18mm offset with a 5.25" back spacing.I have yet to see many pictures of the method mesh wheels on our trucks but I attached a picture from Discount Tire just to give a reference. If any one puts these on their truck I'd love to see the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it would work depending on the tire you decide to go with. 275/65/20 would probably work because it's only a 11" wide tire.

Those are the wheels I'm looking to upgrade to in a 20x9 configuring with a set of trail grapplers. I'm concern that a 2.5" level in the front and a 3" block in the rear isnt enough to prevent any rubbing. The wheels have a 18mm offset with a 5.25" back spacing.I have yet to see many pictures of the method mesh wheels on our trucks but I attached a picture from Discount Tire just to give a reference. If any one puts these on their truck I'd love to see the pics.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still can't find many pics of these wheels on a F150, however I ran across a F250 with 18s installed.

white-f250-black-methodmeshwheels.jpg

·
Registered
173 Posts
and to answer OPs question, I like them, although the simulated beadlocks make it look a tad busy...

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
They came out with these a week after I ordered my standards.... Pissed me off.. lol

Anyone want to trade me a set of 20" polished mesh's for a set of custom powder coated standards????

·
Registered
564 Posts
They came out with these a week after I ordered my standards.... Pissed me off.. lol

Anyone want to trade me a set of 20" polished mesh's for a set of custom powder coated standards????
Tempting.... i do want the red rim edge on mine....

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
I can't handle that much black.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts