F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Immediate Release:

A brand new NASCAR.com Fantasy Racing League will open for play on 9/7/2014 for the 10 Sprint Cup Chase races ONLY.

The league is open to F150EcoBoost.net forum members only. Space is limited to 25 total players. The entry fee is $25. Cash will be paid out for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers. Presently, there are 12 spots open. However, we will also hold a "stand-by" list for additional members that would like to play, in the event that any players presently committed, miss the 8/15 deadline for entry fees.

1st Place - $400 (USD)
2nd Place - $150 (USD)
3rd Place - $75 (USD)

If you are interested, shoot me a PM with "NASCAR" in the subject line. Please include your real name, and a good Email address that you can use for the league. FUHL (Robert) is the league treasurer. Your information will be forwarded to him for entry fee instructions. First come, first served, until all 25 spots are filled! You do NOT need to be knowledgable about NASCAR, or even watch it at all to do well in the fantasy league. Check our current "for fun only" league:

http://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/11-off-topic/3975-nascar-f150-ecoboost-net-fantasy-racing-league.html

Here are a couple of useful links for the curious:

FAQ: NASCAR Fantasy Live 2014

How to Play: NASCAR Fantasy Live 2014

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements regarding additional sponsor prizes to be awarded after our 25 slots are filled AND ENTRY FEES ARE PAID. :cool:

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
So pumped to take the cup & YOUR monies !!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I just sent my money in, so both y'all gonna be crying in your beverage of choice when the big prize is written to me! mwahaha.
:cool:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Is there a prize for first one to pay the entry fee???

If so then sca.... Oooh I paid first, yeah thats it. I got my money in first.....

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hmmm. How much is a good tune? $625?

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Do I even need to send my money? I'm going to win, might as well just leave it in my account...

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Jew want my money jew gotta give me honey...

Honey

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
No. I'm going to sell your slot to the highest bidder

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Do i hear $35?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Reactions: VolForLife

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ASSuming everyone's entry fees show up on time, we now have 9 open slots. :cool:

Also, a week or so before the new league begins we will start a new (clean) thread for posting the weekly results, etc.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts