F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the oil myself today for the first time the Eco. The first oil change I didn't have the time so I took it to the dealership. Not as easy or clean as my old truck, but overall not that hard. Then gave it a bath. Love the way it looks when it is clean! To all you prior Chevy owners out there, when does the feeling like you are cheating on your wife go away when you are shinning up the Ford emblem???LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Haha! I know the feeling. This is the first ford I have ever owned. My dad (a die hard old school chevy guy) says "it's a pretty nice truck but I couldn't stand to look at that blue oval on the steering wheel all the time". I told him "why don't you bring that "big bad" 5.3 out to play and I will show you what this blue oval will do"!!!

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost

·
Registered
160 Posts
when does the feeling like you are cheating on your wife go away when you are shinning up the Ford emblem???LOL
hahah, this gave me a good laugh.

I can 'sort of' relate? My family owned all German cars. I am the first owner of an American car in my family for like the past 25 years. Now I get all the 'Murica' slang thrown my way. I LOVE my truck though, so I'd say its worth it. :)

Truck looks awesome all shined up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts