F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer and we made a deal so I now have a 2013 lariat Max Tow Blue Jeans.(loaded!) Had a nice long drive home and already have 233 miles on it. Have to go back for the running boards. I did trade my 2010 Platinum and I hope I like this one as good as the 2010. Will get pictures as soon as I get the running boards. It sure has lots of info on the screens. I mostly didn't pay much attention to most of it. I like the analog gauges and scan them for any mishaps. None of course. I always vary my speed and don't use the cruise control, the terrain on the way home helped as there were lots of hills. I did notice I was at 70 mph a lot before I slowed down only to find my self creeping up there again, smooth and quiet. Bill :cool:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome Bill!!! I'm sure you have noticed the power upgrade over the 2010s

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Your truck sounds awesome, and I'm sure you're gonna love it.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

Great Choice to go with the EcoBeast.

SPPD

·
Registered
537 Posts
Congratulations on the new truck.

My 2013 also suffers from the "Creeps". It keeps creeping up in speed if I don't keep a close eye on it.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome! I have had to learn to use the cruise a little more often...they seem to like going about 75-80 MPH all by themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again for the welcome. Ak-KingBoost Do you live in Fairbanks? My son lives there, has for many years he stayed when we left. I only had to pass one truck and camper so haven't noticed the power yet. Waiting for the break in so I can hook up my travel trailer then I should notice the difference. Got to get busy and wash the truck, got lots of bugs on it. Can't have that! Bill

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
112 Posts
sounds good bill and congrats on the truck, i purchased a 2013 lariat in April with the blue jean metalic, 355, put a linex spray in liner and a truxedo low pro q.t. soft tonneau on it. i love the lariat, getting ready to get some decals made up to have put on the truck soon, will post some pictures as soon as i get it done. let you know there is a update for the my ford touch screen and sync, either buy a flash drive or a card and download it from sync my ride. they have instructions on the web site. good luck!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome!

2013 Lariat CrewCab 4x4 Off-Road ShortBox w/3.73

1 - 12 of 12 Posts