F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back home from the dealer in our new 2013 F150 Ecoboost. We were looking for something with a little more capability to pull our camping trailer, and after much research and reading, decided on the F150 with ECB. Can't wait to get enough miles on it to actually pull the trailer. We got a good deal on a "new" 2013 LXT with lots of extras that we probably wouldn't have chosen, but kind of nice to have. Looking forward to checking out the forum here.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
hi. Pics please

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. Tell us about the trailer you plan to pull. My trailer is 34 ft it pulls it great but is really scary in the wind. Truck is not heavy enough.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome! You should post some photos...

·
Registered
943 Posts
Just got back home from the dealer in our new 2013 F150 Ecoboost. We were looking for something with a little more capability to pull our camping trailer, and after much research and reading, decided on the F150 with ECB. Can't wait to get enough miles on it to actually pull the trailer. We got a good deal on a "new" 2013 LXT with lots of extras that we probably wouldn't have chosen, but kind of nice to have. Looking forward to checking out the forum here.
Welcomr to the forum. I'm sure you will love you Eco Boost.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picture -

Ecoboost2.jpg

Looking forward to getting some driving time in it!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Congrats on the new truck!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts