F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to this forum and new to posting actually....anyway...I just bought a 2013 FX4 about 2 weeks ago and yesterday I installed my aFe Stage 2 Magnum force CAI and an hour ago put on a modified intercooler grille guard. Now I want to order my cat back and have looked through the posts and can't find anything about the aFe ATLAS 4" Aluminized....any ideas? I'm not dead set on it, but I am interested. Thanks.
IMG_8608.JPG IMG_8605.JPG IMG_8596.JPG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw some of your posts and have looked into that one too. I know videos don't really do the sounds justice, but do you have or know of one that showcases the FullRace?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Killer looking truck man!! What size/brand tires?
Just heads up, cat-back exhaust isn't going to gain you much performance, but will change the sound. The top power adders are custom 93 octane tune, aftermarket downpipes(y-pipe), upgraded CAC(intercooler), and meth kit. Not sure if you are looking for more power or not, just my .02 if you are in the future.

Welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the info and help. There's plenty more to do, just getting started. A few LEDs have already made their way in place as well. Tires are Nitto Trail Grappler 295/55R20's.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Thanks for the info and help. There's plenty more to do, just getting started  A few LEDs have already made their way in place as well.

Tires are Nitto Trail Grappler 295/55R20's.
I still love my catback, definitely wasn't for performance. I just didn't want my truck on the same sound level as a Prius and I like to actually hear that I'm pushing on the throttle. I'd love to do the race intercooler next as I don't think I will be touching my downpipes in cali but man are these puppies expensive! Just post or message if you have any questions brotha! I know it annoying to search through a ton of this stuff sometimes. That offroad lighting thread is amazing for info but also 140+ pages and will take up half your life.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just post or message if you have any questions brotha! I know it annoying to search through a ton of this stuff sometimes. That offroad lighting thread is amazing for info but also 140+ pages and will take up half your life.
Well I'm lucky enough to say I get bored at work sometimes...maybe not 140 pages bored though!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome to the clan of Ecoboost mods freaks...You will find many opinions and suggestions. For me the only exhaust mods going under my truck are SOLO. Yep, expensive but fit is perfect. I have the cat-back Solo MR-400 under my truck and plan on the Solo DP.
Take a look here…
Only SOLO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts