F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased 2/20/2014. I was looking at fully loaded Tacoma's and was very disappointed with what I was seeing. After a couple of bait and switches when trying to special order what I wanted, I looked at F150s on a whim. I'm a past F150 owner. I got my 2013 FX2 for a couple grand more than the Tacoma's I was looking at. God Bless my wife for letting me keep it even though I have to back into the garage to make it fit.

I Love my FX2 and I'm happy to be back in an F150 again. Ecoboost is a kick in the pants too.
2013 f150 fx2.jpg

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I did the same thing! Looked at Tacomas and realized for a few dollars more I could get a truck with the same fuel efficiency and 10X the capability with an F150

Boost safe Boost hard eH

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I did the same thing! Looked at Tacomas and realized for a few dollars more I could get a truck with the same fuel efficiency and 10X the capability with an F150

Boost safe Boost hard eH
Paid 2grand more for f150 than taco

iBoost like #9

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Tacos are cheap here. 2 for a dollar at Jack In The Box

Boost safe Boost hard eH

Reactions: choirboy

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Tacos are cheap here. 2 for a dollar at Jack In The Box

Boost safe Boost hard eH
What's a Jack in the Box? Haha.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! Nice truck!

Reactions: Raiderfan1890

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
My boss has a 2013 Tacoma that isn't optioned out all that well in an extended cab version that he paid way too much for. I always make sure to park my truck next to his "baby" truck to remind him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I look at the Tacomas I pass and shake my head. So little truck for so much money.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome from North Dallas also!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts