F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hAd a pretty serious knee surgery on the 18th so I've been laid up on hydrocodone since then. I've been scouring the net for go fast parts. I was in some pain so I decided to take an extra pill and a side effect was it gave me the power to open my wallet and buy some stuff. I ended up getting and SCT tuner, AFE stage 2 intake and boost bars from Stage 3. I also got a heartthrob exhaust from auto anything.
Next on my list are some wheels and tries because I can't stand how the pizza pan look of the stockers. Then is a hellwing sway bar and lowering kit. Looks like the foxbody is on the back burner for now.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I hAd a pretty serious knee surgery on the 18th so I've been laid up on hydrocodone since then. I've been scouring the net for go fast parts. I was in some pain so I decided to take an extra pill and a side effect was it gave me the power to open my wallet and buy some stuff. I ended up getting and SCT tuner, AFE stage 2 intake and boost bars from Stage 3. I also got a heartthrob exhaust from auto anything.
Next on my list are some wheels and tries because I can't stand how the pizza pan look of the stockers. Then is a hellwing sway bar and lowering kit. Looks like the foxbody is on the back burner for now.
Dude! Share!
Lol. Had a cortisone injection in my foot this morning, so I'm doing pretty damn good, now...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I had a scope on the 21st of November and a cartilage allograft on the 18th. I can't put any weight on my left leg for 8 weeks. Then the rehab starts. I've already missed 2 jumps because of it and I'll be lucky if I ever get to jump again.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I had a scope on the 21st of November and a cartilage allograft on the 18th. I can't put any weight on my left leg for 8 weeks. Then the rehab starts. I've already missed 2 jumps because of it and I'll be lucky if I ever get to jump again.
Aren't the jumps what put you there?
Jumping for fun or paycheck?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
fast roping got me here, not jumping. I'm in the Texas Army National Guard and we're and Airborne Infantry Battalion so we jump a lot.
Awesome!

Thank you for having the guts to do things I was too chicken to do.
:)

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Unfortunate that you had an injury doing what you enjoy...

on the other hand, that hydrocodone really opened your wallet! It will look and drive great. Can't wait to see it.
You plan on leaving the resonator on the heartthrob? I've heard its one of the louder exhausts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
My father in law has a heartthrob on his and it's not loud at all. It's low at idle and doesn't drone at speed.
He's also got a k&N intake and superchips tuner.:rolleyes: He had all of this put on at the dealership in Iowa when he bought the truck last year. Hopefully I don't have the flutter from the BOV that his has in the cab. That's annoys the hell out of me.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hoooah! I am former 11b, Mods sound great I just did rear sway bar and it made a BIG difference at highway speeds . Good luck with recovery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts