F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo after about 3-4 weeks of editing I have finished this image. I've included the original photo I took and then the edited photo. Ok it didn't take me 3-4 weeks really, probably just a few hours as I had a whole week of vacation to Tennessee in there and then normal day to to day life not allowing me to get into photoshop.

This is one of the most extensive photoshopped vehicles I have done. There is a ton of color correcting, masking, and painting in here. The thing I hate the most are nasty reflections on vehicles. We live in a rural area with lots of trees so I wanted to remove all the reflections from them. I repainted some highlights added some lighting ;) and even removed some ugly parts in the grill.

Since I took this shot I added a couple mods to the truck. Most notably is the grill in the bumper. I got it off ebay. I also put some polyfill in the sub to add some crisper bass, I love it now! Lastly I added a stubby!

If you missed my first set of images when I first got the truck you can view them here at my blog or here in this post.

I digress. Here are the images.

Before
2013rubyredf150originalweb.jpg

After
2013rubyredf150web.jpg

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Wow!

That's all I have to say about that!

SPPD

Reactions: jimhuntphoto