F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture 080.jpg Picture 079.jpg

These were taken near Saint Ignace Michigan Labor Day Wekend. Note the Mighty Macinac Bridge in the back ground.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Looking good. Got me thinking about a camper top.:)
Nah. You've been drinking.

Sober up, or your wallet will take an adventure you may regret.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I have crossed Mighty Mac more times than I can count! That is a beautiful bridge except when you need to cross but the winds cause a closure.

Great looking truck Wayne (except the color)!

SPPD

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
I have crossed Mighty Mac more times than I can count! That is a beautiful bridge except when you need to cross but the winds cause a closure.

Great looking truck Wayne (except the color)!

SPPD
Agreed. It should be Red.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Been meaning to ask...where did you get your Electronic Rust Proofing?

Alaska breaks their DOT contracts up by area and some of the roads up here have salt, some sand and some rocks/p gravel. Some mix all three.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been meaning to ask...where did you get your Electronic Rust Proofing?

Alaska breaks their DOT contracts up by area and some of the roads up here have salt, some sand and some rocks/p gravel. Some mix all three.
This one I bought through my dealer when I bought my truck. Dealer got it from one of our local rustproofing businesses. I'm not sure of the name. Previous one was a "rust evader". They are not on the market any more.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Great looking truck! I like the 6 1/2' bed a lot with the camper on it!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
This one I bought through my dealer when I bought my truck. Dealer got it from one of our local rustproofing businesses. I'm not sure of the name. Previous one was a "rust evader". They are not on the market any more.
Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts