F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the forum ... my name is Brad and I'm an Active Duty Captain in the USAF -- stationed at Tinker AFB, OK. I'm an Air Battle Manager and I fly on the AWACS.

I have a 2013 Tuxedo Black Metallic Platinum EcoBoost.

I got the truck in November of 2013, and am really enjoying it so far, there's nothing better than an F-150 -- especially with the EcoBoost!

So far I've changed the wheels to a set of Black Rhino Wheels, Matte Black, Model is "Traverse"; I've added wheel well liners and splash guards, changed all of the interior lighting to Putco LED's, and the license plate lights to Putco LED's as well.

Next on the list to add:

1. Boost Bars 2013 Platinum Match (Home)
2. OEM License Plate Delete Bracket (Amazon.com: OEM Ford F-150 License Plate Delete Bracket - Blank Panel 9L3Z17E810B: Automotive)
3. MGP Stealth Black with Silver Fill Caliper Covers (MGP® - Ford F-150 2013 Caliper Covers with Engraved Ford Oval Logo)
4. The Custom EcoBoost Badges from Billet Badges (Billet Badges Product Photo Gallery)
5. Full LED replacement for all exterior lights (minus the main headlamps), fog lights being first
6. Add K&N filters

Does anyone have any recommendations for further/future modifications? I don't really want to get into tuning or messing with a CAI ... I might be interested in a different exhaust, but I like the way the truck sounds now.

The forum has been a great place to get data/learn new things so far, thanks for hosting it!

Attachments

Reactions: reider03

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome, Brad! Nice truck. Thank you for your service.

Reactions: bradshort

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Thank you for your service!

I'll buy those steps from you for a dollar... lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha, yeah ... the reference escaped me! I didn't order the step, it was that way when I bought it :)

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Ha, yeah ... the reference escaped me! I didn't order the step, it was that way when I bought it :)
Me either, he just blurts out random stuff at times. lol

Yeah, the platinums are sick, I wish those steps would've been an option on my Fx4.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the Platinum Club bradshort. I live just about 100 miles west of you, thanks for your service(Air Force family on the wife's side). You will learn to love those auto steps, unless maybe you are 6'5" tall.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone, I really like the wheels too... And am enjoying the forum.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts