F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I hereby decree (ok this is going to suck back to regular english)
Here's the fun projects that are happening this month:
1. Finalize the turbo to intercooler and intercooler to throttle body pipes. These pipes will replace the plastic pipes on the truck and have silicone ends. They will also allow me to provide an aftermarket BoV kit for the guys that want them on all year trucks by either capping the pre-13 truck BoV or disconnecting the 13+ E-BoV. Possible HP gains due to less restrictive piping but really being made in preparation of big turbo kits coming out.

Here's some pictures of the SHO/Flex hot pipes that we currently offer which have two options, aftermarket BoV or re-utilize stock BoV VTA. We offer various powdercoating options as well as thermal coating:

2. New downpipes with cats that pass emissions. We utilize these cats on our SHO/Flex downpipes with 100% success as passing all readiness checks and visual inspection. We're bringing these downpipes to the F150 crowd and we'll be doing a boost activated cutout option as well. Keep your stock exhaust but get loud when you want to.
We can provide a switch as well so that the cutout is either off or on under boost:

We have some other items coming through soon as well including fuel upgrades and stage 1 through 4 turbo options. From modified stock turbos, full turbo replacements, complete manifold/turbo upgrades as well. Looking for big things this year, just needed to get fueling solved!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
That's on the sho. .. What the f150 pipes look like?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Lol. .I seen what the charge pipe did for me on trap speed. If you ever look at the stock plumbing. . It's bend to hell. So I'm pretty sure you can see some nice gains with better pipes.

Just depends cost vs gain.

I

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
& "Canadian" pricing. Wink wink nudge nudge our dollar sucks btw

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Get to work son! This grasshopper wants more :D

So much boost it broke my hand eH

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
We already know that you greedy bugger ^^ ;)

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
We already know that you greedy bugger ^^ ;)

haha, I don't play around....
I'm going to live under a bridge and have dual Ecoboost motors installed on my truck.
Quad turbos, 7 liters, and no bed.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts