F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone Thank you for having me on this forum. I a new owner of a 2011 Dark blue metallic pearl F-150 ecoboost Xlt completely stock for now. Hope everyone on here is mature ha I used to be on forum where everyone acted like high schoolers. I've heard alot of good out of the forum so hopefully I can enjoy my stay. I am one person that does understand everyone has their own opinion and not to judge someone by that opinion. I'm 25 years old and I produce oil and gas here in Ohio. Also from ohio. Once again thanks for having me happy posting! Sorry for the one picture being sideways, from my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! Glad to be here! And I appreciate the offer but I've already ordered a grill for it! But I'm having trouble finding any pictures of the dark blue metallic pearl with a lift and wheels and tires. I can't decide on whether or not to go with chrome or black! I've orders the rough country leveling lift for it and will be having my local custom exhaust shop doing the exhaust on it and plan on get a Tuner for it.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We get along well around here.

I think chrome would look good with the chrome set up you have. Or a wheel that incorporates chrome and black. I wouldn't do a solid black wheel, but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum. We get along well around here.

I think chrome would look good with the chrome set up you have. Or a wheel that incorporates chrome and black. I wouldn't do a solid black wheel, but that's just my opinion.
Yea that's what I was kinda think. Because I think a chrome moto metal 962 would look awesome on my truck but that's just my opinion lol but then again the other half of me says do the black out process with the blue. But I'm not sure if it will look right. I'm thinking of having the ingot silver painted to match the truck.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Welcome eH

Hope you have a sense of humor ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390459491.950950.jpg

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Ohio where we are currently getting hit with quite a bit of blowing snow.....guess it's better than the fridges temps which are on their way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts