Registered
13,026 Posts
Ok that's a pretty awesome pic.
Of the sticker. If he thinks bud isn't made in China. Then he must drive a heep

Sent from my non using Tapatalk in 🇨🇦

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Random from the shop...made a rack for my cap...

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

Shot from the other night. Not the greatest...

IMG_6753.JPG

Camp Move

IMG_0162.JPG

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Debating whether to add my extra forum sticker to the Cherokee or Wrangler... decisions.

5clwrk.jpg

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
New cheap BBQ to replace the old cheap BBQ that lasted 8 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Of the sticker. If he thinks bud isn't made in China. Then he must drive a heep

Sent from my non using Tapatalk in 

Do know about a heep,but your right about BUD...
Budweiser Anheuser-Busch is not even a American beer,lol It's now owned by a Norwegian company,lol.......BUD started brewing in China in 2012 4 yrs after being sold...over there it cost the avg china worker 30cents a bottle,lol boy didn't China get the last laugh ....driving American cars drinking the American workers Beer for 10% what we pay,lol boy this BUDS for you as long as your Chinese...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Budweiser Anheuser-Busch is not even a American beer,lol It's now owned by a Norwegian company,lol.......BUD started brewing in China in 2012 4 yrs after being sold...over there it cost the avg china worker 30cents a bottle,lol boy didn't China get the last laugh ....driving American cars drinking the American workers Beer for 10% what we pay,lol boy this BUDS for you as long as your Chinese...
Wow! no idea that was going on. Must be why im allergic to it. Everytime i drink bud i get the beer $hit$

Back OT...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429102307.430434.jpg

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I'm in St. Louis, they still make it here and other US cities. They may also make it in China. Its seems reasonable that they would. But you can read the born on date where and when Budweiser was made. I was certainly more proud of my Bud years ago. Still drink it, but microbrews are better.

1 - 20 of 2113 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
179 Participants
MMCdude
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing