F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

2061 - 2080 of 2113 Posts

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
I am starting to see a LOT more rangers in the wild. I actually saw two jeep gladiators yesterday, one in San Antonio and one after I landed in SLC.

·
Administrator
7,736 Posts
I am starting to see a LOT more rangers in the wild. I actually saw two jeep gladiators yesterday, one in San Antonio and one after I landed in SLC.
I've seen 2 Gladiators on the road and another 4 or 5 on flatbeds on the way to get delivered to dealerships. God, they are hideous!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've seen 2 Gladiators on the road and another 4 or 5 on flatbeds on the way to get delivered to dealerships. God, they are hideous!!!
I don't know but I hate the new rangers. They should have just made them all raptor rangers and that's the only option. And apparently they have plans for an even smaller truck.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
293 Posts
That rear box on a crew cab Ranger is pretty useless. What is it, like 4.5" long?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Was at a car show last weekend, lots of American muscle (Camaros, Chevelles, Corvettes, Challengers, Mustangs, etc). Saw this one though, and it was definitely my favorite...

Car show_Gloucester_20190713a.jpg
Car show_Gloucester_20190713b.jpg

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
I don't know but I hate the new rangers. They should have just made them all raptor rangers and that's the only option. And apparently they have plans for an even smaller truck.

The tail lights are smurfing huge. It looks dumb. They look like they came off an F350 or something and just overwhelm the rear.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Ford should have brought the OG Aussie version over and slapped Ranger badges on it-period.
That truck is tried & true down under! A serious off roader there....soooo I don't understand the US version, but I've seen a few running around town and their not too bad looking.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

Someone needs to make a smaller truck. like the size the Ranger and S-10 was before and drop the price. lots of demand for smaller cheaper priced trucks.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Ford should have brought the OG Aussie version over and slapped Ranger badges on it-period.
That truck is tried & true down under! A serious off roader there....soooo I don't understand the US version, but I've seen a few running around town and their not too bad looking.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I think the chassis is pretty close to the aussie version, just with a new bumper and some other misc things.

The australians just slap insane GVWR's on their trucks. A typical Ranger down there has a higher GVWR than an F150 here, and so they have like 2500 lbs of payload. In a 4500 lb truck . . . .

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Need to shake the cobwebs off the Beast!

This is what happens when you aren't dailying your truck and you live in the woods.

BIG banana spiders. I kinda hate to be a homewrecker but it's time to do some mowing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Getting ready to get TT ready to tow this morning
The one on the left is 2,100 pin and over 16,000 dry (3 axle)

IMG_3874.JPG

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Need to shake the cobwebs off the Beast!

This is what happens when you aren't dailying your truck and you live in the woods.

BIG banana spiders. I kinda hate to be a homewrecker but it's time to do some mowing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Damn!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2061 - 2080 of 2113 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
179 Participants
MMCdude
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing