F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 2223 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
After almost 2 months of my jeep receiving all of my free time, finally got out on the fatty.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
IMG_8298.jpg

Working from the trail.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
From my security camera.
Snow is starting to melt.
Screenshot_20200219-120459.png

·
Registered
3,621 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
"After almost 2 months of my jeep receiving all of my free time, finally got out on the fatty."...
Not really the pic I was expecting?

·
Administrator
10,520 Posts
Had a little free time and threw up a few panels this afternoon. Maybe an hour and a half tops and that was taking my time, and sorting out two posts that weren't spot on.
IMG_20200308_190336075_HDR.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
10,520 Posts
The posts were all already set. Lol

I use a 2 stroke auger to dig the post holes though.

I set all my posts last week. That took me Saturday and Sunday to clear out a little brush in one corner, lay off then dig my post holes. Set my corner posts, and then I'd set a few posts after work each night until it got dark.

As far as sorting out the two posts, I did that by fudging and/or cutting down the panels.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I went to the mountain yesterday and, as I was getting out of my truck, this younger girl tries to pull into the spot directly behind me(i backed in). Well she totally misses and almost side swipes the Range Rover parked to the inside of her turn. She then spends the entire time I am putting my gear on, a good 3-4 minutes, trying to get the thing straightened out. I left and went snowboarding before she even got out of the car.

Well apparently she gave up because this is what I found when I got back

I am not sure the range rover could have backed out.

Reactions: WooBoost

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
Got the kids out for their first good Scout II trip, we hit up a couple unmaintained mud roads and cruised for quite a while! We had lots of fun.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Somebody went to Moab. How does the turbo 2.0 do in that terrain?

2161 - 2180 of 2223 Posts