F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent a few hours last night (more than a few honestly) re-arranging the LED replacement bulbs on my site. You should now find it easier to find the correct replacement bulb for your truck WITH options on lumens (thanks Diode Dynamics for helping out).

All of the replacement bulbs are from our friends over at Diode Dynamics. The Fog light kits come from either my own brand (LED Kits w/drivers) or Morimoto. So we have you covered depending on what you are looking to do.

As always if you can't find something or are curious about what lumens work the best, shoot me a message. Here is the link:

Vehicle Specific - Ford - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Just pick your year and all of the bulb types will be listed. Makes things nice and easy when trying to find bulbs.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Looks much better. You should add the HID replacement bulbs as well, for those with 13-14 OEM hids.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I KNOW 1 that is not listed. I have looked for hours for it and cant find it. I am wondering IF there is a replacement board LED for the inside of the center console in the 2015/2016 F-150. I pulled it tonight and it only has 1 LED on the board. I need this as bright as I can get it. Any help?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I only added exterior lights. I suppose I can add interior as well. You are talking about the light that's inside that tray that slides open at the bottom of the dash? Where the navigation chip goes and the usb ports are?

If that's called the "Luggage Compartment Light Bulb" then it's a 912.

Synvalia's website isn't too helpfull figuring out all of the interior bulbs that well

I added the HID bulbs, thanks for the advice:

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/f-150-2013-2014/

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
No, the LED board that is in the console. I had to remove the upper rear cup holder to remove this LED board, which is how I discovered it was an LED board.
I only added exterior lights. I suppose I can add interior as well. You are talking about the light that's inside that tray that slides open at the bottom of the dash? Where the navigation chip goes and the usb ports are?

If that's called the "Luggage Compartment Light Bulb" then it's a 912.

Synvalia's website isn't too helpfull figuring out all of the interior bulbs that well

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
This is the only pic i took and it was the back of it. On the front it has a frosted cover with a small long rectangle clear lens that sticks out. (the front of this rectangle is the lens that the LED shines thru.) The frosted cover can be removed and then the board can then be removed....if this makes any sense. I can get better pics tomorrow from different angles.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See if you can get a better photo, of the connection too. One of those LED Boards i linked earlier may work, but it looks like some kinda of custom thing... maybe it'll fit, I'd need more info.

How hard is this to get out? Where exactly is it located? I have a 2015 so I can look on mine as wel

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Do you have the captain chairs and the console? If so, there are 2 sets of cup holders...1 in the from next the the gear shift selector, and the other is on top, just behind where the console lid opens....if you take off this cup holder you can see this item I am talking about.... I will take better pics tomorrow. Its not difficult to get to or remove however.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts