F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I bought a Kobalt portable table saw about 6 years ago that I wasn't skeptical of, but liked it better than the Dewalts, Porter Cable or Skil sitting next to it. At the time none of them had a rack and pinion fence, I can see that being a VERY NICE feature.

Mine isn't anywhere near new or portable, but it has lasted 33 years so far. Maybe the next project will require a second saw that is portable.....
Automotive tire Road surface Motor vehicle Concrete saw Asphalt

Mine isn't anywhere near new or portable, but it has lasted 33 years so far. Maybe the next project will require a second saw that is portable..... View attachment 185796
Nice shopsmith. (At least I think it is) The motor on mine needs replacing but gets the job done. It’s like the bunny Just keeps on going
Edit: the more I look maybe it isn’t but it’s made great and you def. Got your monies worth out of it!

Attachments

Reactions: rjschatts
A little bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy, I suppose....

Not for the shop, but for the cabin basement. The old Craftsman has always been steller, but it is also a beast to move. Anyway, I have already been putting it to good use on some replacement log siding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.