F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2019 f150 3.5 ecoboost crew cab 4x4 heavy tow package fx4 6.5' bed highly modified
6,605 Posts
We cannot wait to get your SS3 LED fog light kit to you!

Which color output and power level did you end up going with?

John C.
Diode Dynamics
I've got multiple different lights coming from you guys but the fogs I got are the
White fog Pros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Diode Dynamics

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

Now's the time to upgrade your ride! Our Black Friday Sale is going on NOW! Save 15% sitewide, including our new Backlit SS3 LED fog light kits, by entering coupon code "BF21" at checkout! And, all orders over $500 will receive a free Diode Dynamics long sleeve shirt! Sale ends Tuesday, 11/30/2021.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 11/30/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our new Backlit SS3 LED fog light kits, by entering coupon code "BF21" at checkout! Plus, get a free Diode Dynamics Stage Series long sleeve shirt when you spend $500! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Click HERE to Shop!
John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST | Tuesday, 11/30/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
"Are your SS3 LED pods are able to melt ice and snow built up?"

Yes, our SS3 Pro and SS3 Max power levels are able to melt snow and ice build-up!

Unfortunately, our SS3 Sport doesn't produce enough heat to melt snow and ice build-up.

Have questions regarding our Stage Series LED pods? Just let us know, we'll be happy to help!

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Did you know?

Our team here at Diode Dynamics is an energetic group of over 80 people, who work hard to make quality lighting, with the best service possible in St.Louis, Missouri.

We take pride in our quality products, our customer-focused service, and our work in going "against the grain" to manufacture products here in the USA!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

Diode Dynamics’ Memorial Day Sale is going on NOW through Friday, 6/3.

Get 15% off all LED lighting upgrades with code "USA22" during checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300, will receive FREE shipping.

Click HERE to shop Diode Dynamics LED Lighting products!

Note: Products on pre-order (Elite Series Fog Lamps) are excluded from this sale.

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades!

Coupon Code: USA22

Plus, get FREE shipping when you spend $300! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Click HERE to Shop!

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST | Friday, 06/3/2022.

Note: Items on pre-order are exempt from the sale.

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

Our July 4th Sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 7/8/2022, save 15% on all LED upgrades by entering coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive free US shipping.

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.

Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 7/8/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

ALERT: LAST CHANCE TO SAVE 15% OFF!!!

COUPON CODE:
JULY4

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive free US shipping!

Don’t wait...this sale ends TONIGHT!

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 7/8/2021. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

As many members know, the lighting industry as a whole is still facing many challenges due to current market conditions.

All the more reason to give a HUGE shoutout to our production and supply team who are quite literally on a RECORD pace of output this year!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

Our Labor Day Sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 9/9/2022, save 15% on all LED upgrades by entering coupon code "LABOR22" at checkout!

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/9/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​

· Registered
836 Posts

Our Labor Day Sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 9/9/2022, save 15% on all LED upgrades by entering coupon code "LABOR22" at checkout!

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/9/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​
I have a quick question on your S5 lights. I need these about three times a year and therefore prefer they not be on my truck. So how easy would it be to take them off and put back on for each trip? Another idea I had is to put them on the front corners of my trailer. I tow on these trips but didn't know if I could power them from my 7 pin trailer plug or if I would need to run wire from the battery. If from the battery, what gauge do you think I would need?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

· Supporting Vendor
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I have a quick question on your S5 lights. I need these about three times a year and therefore prefer they not be on my truck. So how easy would it be to take them off and put back on for each trip? Another idea I had is to put them on the front corners of my trailer. I tow on these trips but didn't know if I could power them from my 7 pin trailer plug or if I would need to run wire from the battery. If from the battery, what gauge do you think I would need?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Are you referring to single pods or a crosslink light bar?

Regardless, SS5 LED pods or a crosslink SS5 light bar are easy to unbolt and unplug if only used a couple of times per year.

Our single SS5 Sport/Pro LED pods use the following harness:

Our SS5 Crosslink light bars use the following harness:

· Registered
836 Posts
Are you referring to single pods or a crosslink light bar?

Regardless, SS5 LED pods or a crosslink SS5 light bar are easy to unbolt and unplug if only used a couple of times per year.

Our single SS5 Sport/Pro LED pods use the following harness:

Our SS5 Crosslink light bars use the following harness:
I was referring to one single pod on each side of the vehicle by the cowl.

Thanks for the links and info.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts