F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I think it is amazing. When I decided it was time to trade the hunt was on for a 5.0 only. Then I spotted this truck price , condition and mileage were perfect. This truck feels leaps and bounds more refined than both of my previous 2 5.4s , titan 5.6 and chevy 5.3. Both of my 5.4s were good trucks one went to almost 400k and my 2010 5.4 went to 16x,xxx before I traded and it was all original except oil, brakes, tires and one cam position sensor. Even plugs were original. I plan to keep up with the maintenance on the ecoboost a little better but my flooring business will put it to the test for sure.

·
Registered
166 Posts
That is a very good looking truck!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I believe that the 2.7 is the best engine in the 15 and newer F150's. They are durable too, I see them showing up on used lots these days with well over 200K miles.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome! Just bought a 2019 and love it...obsessively... Which is starting to annoy my wife.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big thanks to all for the warm welcome to ecoboost.net. Small update got the front windows tinted to match the rear. Awesome truck.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Welcome fellow booster!

·
Registered
512 Posts
welcome from another 2.7 owner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts