F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New to F150ecoboost.net I purchased the new truck weeks ago and they just delivered it on the 23rd. I know its easy to say "I LOVE THE TRUCK" becuase heck every new thing is the best ever but I have owned them (brands) all diesels and gas and this one makes me smile!!! I was thinking I haven't had a Ford since my 2005 King Ranch F250 Crew and Ford has gotten busy! I love this truck. Its got loads of power and the ride is second to none for a truck this size. I'm sure I will be on here alot searching for a few answers but first few hundred miles is AWESOME. First question is it seems you have to hold the key a touch longer to start than normal? Any other things I may need to know please shoot me a note. Again Thanks for a great forum. Happy Holidays!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I bought an F-150 two weeks ago and I noticed the key thing too. Seems it takes a second before it turns over. Might just be a break in thing though, idk. As long as it keeps turning over. :)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mine's about 3 weeks old and I plan to put the same topper and roof rack. Soon! Looks really nice!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
welcome The switch for starter solenoid is sort of automatic, you nly have to turn key all the way to start and then release, best of luck with new ride. Clark

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new truck. What brand/size tires are you running?

·
Registered
565 Posts
they look like Bfg Rugged Terrain's.
but nice looking truck something about those shells makes me want one.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yes, welcome from another newbie....This is one of the best truck I have owned hands down. You will find most questions answered in one of the post. Great site also...

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts