F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer yesterday not really expecting to buy anything, and this had been traded in 2 hours prior. 2011 with 27k on it. The truck looks very well kept. After reading tons of threads on here and driving the ecoboost it was meant to be. Thanks for all the info on here!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Nice new ride! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks good, welcome

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome, she looks to be in really good shape!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. It definitely appears to be well maintained. Already ordered vent visors, heading to the tint shop to talk prices tomorrow, then it'll be a boost bar.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
The more I see it, the more I'm really digging the gray/silver two tone. That's my two favorite colors on these trucks.

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
The more I see it, the more I'm really digging the gray/silver two tone. That's my two favorite colors on these trucks.
Same, although my favorite color combo was in the 04-08 body style. The white with grey bottom...I'm a sucker for white after washing my black legacy for the first time after purchasing it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was at the dealer yesterday and they had a new white limited out front. I definitely like the white as well. But the wife's expedition is white so something different is fine with me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts