F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

As of January 30th I am the proud owner of a 2011 F-150 Platinum. I can't believe what an amazing ride it is and I have many things planned for it. It's pretty dirty right now, but I'll clean it up tomorrow and snap some better pictures. My previous car was a 2004 Ford Focus ZX5 that I drove from Nova Scotia to Alberta. It has been an amazingly fun car and still only has 160xxxkm, but because of Nova Scotia rust, she simply won't pass an out of province inspection.

Ford Focus ZX5

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice rides, and welcome to the forum. I just bought my 2011 XLT, coming from a 2002 lifted Ranger on 33's and cranked t-bars, so I know what you mean about the amazing ride.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice rides, and welcome to the forum. I just bought my 2011 XLT, coming from a 2002 lifted Ranger on 33's and cranked t-bars, so I know what you mean about the amazing ride.
Oh for sure! I've actually owned 2 rangers. One a mostly stock 2000. The other I still own as a project. 1993 with a 4" lift

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too funny, I had a very stock '90 that I bought new and drove for 14 years, then traded it on the '02, which is now my project truck. Pics of the '93?
Quite the coincidence huh?

Here ya go:

Day after I picked it up:

Tore the box off and the front panel:

Painted Front Grille:

Sitting before the lift:

Sitting after the lift:

Bought BF Goodrich Mud Terrains 32":

Bought Gloss Black Steelies (Need refinishing)

And that's how she sits currently. Haven't got any recent pictures since the truck is in Nova Scotia. I'd like to get to work on her again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks bad ass with the 4" lift!
Thank you! It also has a bit of a body lift, as in hockey pucks LOL. Kinda rednecked it for the time being.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts