F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just purchased my new 2013 F150 Ecoboost two weeks ago and love it. The information on this site was very useful during the shopping for my next truck. I've had five F150's before this one- all with the larger V8's. I was really impressed with the power of the Boost. Looking forward to my first tow. Thanks again for the information.
Ford1.jpg

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the EcoBeast!

Great picture!

SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Welcome! I too have owned 4 fords but never owned a v6. You won't ever regret getting the ecobeast!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome. I have had V/8's in several F-150's, a V/10 in a F-350, a couple of V/6's in Rangers but this Eco Boost is by far the smoothiest of them all. Every day that I drive it I like it more. Your truck looks like a twin to mine. I do have cab high Leer cap on mine though.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome! I'm with the others on owning V8 & V10s but like Wayne love the EcoBoost best of all lol!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sterling grey with chrome package! Nice looking truck!! Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome! enjoy your new EB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
11 Participants
[email protected]
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing