F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eh all! a soon to be owner of an oxford white 2013 FX2 here.

Howdy to all the Texas guys on here, I see theres lots of ya on here. Im a bit north of you all here in Ontario Canada.

A little about what Im waiting for/ my thoughts on why I chose my options...

A week ago I FO a oxford 2013 FX2 with the 401A package (standing ovation to Fords buckets/ center console). I needed the rear slider, I could hardly notice the sunroof in the drivers seat so $1300 is going to acessories not my passengers ;). I added no other upgrades. Canadian winters arent that bad where I am so I dont need 4x4, I dont offroad and if its a bad storm I stay home from work. Plans are to get a folding tonneau cover, spray in bed liner, rims, window visors, Im undecided on 3M taping the hood front edges or grabbing a Aeroskin shield. Other than that, a bit of custom paint is in mind. I like my truck pretty clean so shes not going to be a "Bling Blow" truck.
Any advice/ opinions on any of the above will be heard. Im so excited I cant think straight.

If you didnt catch it in my post title..... this ones for you SPPD.... with no hesitation I went with the Ecoboost!!

I traded my Oxford white 2010 Ranger for the FX2.

Anyway... hello from Canada guys! Im stoked for my new Boost and to be part of the advice and discussions on here.

Ps. Funny thing to note: Just as Im typing this, I got the call... 09/09/2013 is the date! I think the next few weeks are gonna go by slow.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hello and welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

I do indeed love the screen name and feel honored that you dedicated it to me!

I think you made an absolutely great choice in color or colour as my family from Canada would say. I too chose 2wd because the added towing power outweighed the 3 or 4 times a year I might need 4wd.

I fully expect lots of pictures and write ups of your great mod plans.

Congratulations on the new truck and 9/9 will be here before you know it.

Regards,

SPPD

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Lol. You will LOVE the ecoboost. I can't wait to see pictures of it.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Congrats! Oxford White is a great color! I've got an FX4 in the same color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcoming and encouragement everyone, Ill get pics up ASAP. My profile pic is my current ranger... Im going to miss her, she has nothing wrong with her. Its just too small.

Also; nice trucks guys, cant wait to join the family!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts