F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new here.. Just bought a 2013 f150 SCrew Lariat.... Not my first ford by far..but my first EcoBoost.....had it about 2 weeks almost 700 miles all ready.. Very impressed with all the perks of the lariat package...not sure if I have found all of them yet..but am sure will have fun finding them...:cool:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations! The EcoBeast is an amazing innovation and it just blows away any gasser I have ever owned. SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Welcome and you'll never get tired of the ecoboost. I have nearly 25k miles and still loving it

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Welcome! You'll find this truck so much fun to drive that the miles just stack up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! With everyone else as the EcoBeast will continue to impress and more so as the miles tack on

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome, Please come back often. Read a little and share a little. Someone is always here and we'll leave the light on for ya!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the site. It takes a while learning all the electronic features. I have had my 12 for 5 months and I am still reading the manual. Enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
xjaywalker
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing