F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoying using my new creeper/rolling stool, Rhino ramps, and 1 of the new work lights today while changing oil on the Buick. Dang ol 5-30 oil is thin.
Creeper is a tad small for me but works well.
Ramps are the bomb.com.
Can wear this light around your neck or use the magnet.
Got another long light bar with magnets and flip-out hangers and forgot to snap a photo.
Got a new oil pan that closes up so I can take to a recycle center. Holds 15 quarts馃槻
Tried out my new impact and torque wrenches but didn't rotate tires cause no jack stands and I was nervous. Son has a nice floor jack but couldn't find large enough wood blocks around there.

Bumper Gas Automotive exterior Musical instrument accessory Automotive wheel system
Tire Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Wheel
Tire Wheel Car Grille Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Car Vehicle

Moderstrator
Bday gifts?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Moderstrator
Enjoying using my new creeper/rolling stool, Rhino ramps, and 1 of the new work lights today while changing oil on the Buick. Dang ol 5-30 oil is thin.
Creeper is a tad small for me but works well.
Ramps are the bomb.com.
Can wear this light around your neck or use the magnet.
Got another long light bar with magnets and flip-out hangers and forgot to snap a photo.
Got a new oil pan that closes up so I can take to a recycle center. Holds 15 quarts馃槻
Tried out my new impact and torque wrenches but didn't rotate tires cause no jack stands and I was nervous. Son has a nice floor jack but couldn't find large enough wood blocks around there.

View attachment 181064 View attachment 181065 View attachment 181066 View attachment 181067
I like any and I mean any creative way to light an area. Yeah, I've worn the headlamps too. :rolleyes:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want a really good headlamp !

Moderstrator

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: Boatwaco

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tell us about the light.

And my birthday is in February. 馃槃
Rechargeable LED Hands-Free Neck Light with Magnet Base. Mechanic Work Light w/ Two 320lm Gooseneck Flashlights for Under Hood Repair. Gift for Boyfriend, Father, Mechanic https://a.co/d/ctSSWVC

Registered
surefire/luminox came up with a light mounted on a watch, general purpose was to have a light while you are holding a gun, interesting concept. it was expensive. I kinda made a watch band with some 1" webbing and a buckle and attached a small headlamp to it to see if it was something worth having. it's unorthodox but I have ended up using it a lot. I don't have a picture of my abomination but heres a link to the surefire product if I haven't explained it well. 2211 Signature | Rechargeable Variable-Output LED WristLight + Watch | SureFire

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tactical illumination ? IOW, light yourself up so you can be shot easier ?

Premium Member
2022 Powergrid KingRanch in Sparkle White

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have this for back country hiking. It is a great headlamp.

Fenix HM65R dual beam 1400 lumen... Amazon.com

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Nice ! Thanks !

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Reactions: Tim_M

Moderstrator
@Arkansas Eco I have those Jack stands - very sturdy. Good choice.

• Helpful
Reactions: Arkansas Eco

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
  • Love
1 - 20 of 47 Posts