F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks @Stage3Motorsports for the video on installing these Ford Performance (brand) Tow Hooks.

First pic is the "before". This picture also shows pretty much my entire tool set (Metrinch brand set of sockets and wrenches from around 1996) which is why I have to research the crap out of installing things.

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Plant

Below are the After pictures - I like the look!
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Tire Vehicle registration plate

Car Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
1,652 Posts
Beautiful

Reactions: Boatwaco

·
Premium Member
5,759 Posts
Oh wow man those new hooks bring the front in line with the hood very well ! I'm diggin it (y)

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did the same thing on my old 2013, except I used red Plasti-dip. lol
Pictures, please! I’m interested to see how they’ve held up with the Plasti-dip.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My new red ones were only $100 for the pair. They have blue too. Other styles in black weren’t too much more than that. I got ‘em through @Stage3Motorsports

·
Registered
365 Posts
I love the stripes so much on the Lariat sport trucks, I wish I could get them and replace my boring black stripes. Truck is looking great! I spray painted my hooks red last year and they’ve held up well so far.

Reactions: Boatwaco

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reactions: stereotype one

·
Administrator
7,914 Posts
@Boatwaco @Justinjs

Unfortunately, this is the only photo I could find without going though multiple computers. They held up perfectly fine for 3 Nebraska Summers/Winters and didn't fade at all. (I never parked my truck in the sun though)

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@Boatwaco @Justinjs

Unfortunately, this is the only photo I could find without going though multiple computers. They held up perfectly fine for 3 Nebraska Summers/Winters and didn't fade at all. (I never parked my truck in the sun though)
They look good!
Did you get a double Eagle?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts