F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
2545!

It's not THAT much off of 2680.

Well now we know almost EXACTLY what 4WD weighs. :)

I mean MAYBE the 2 trucks aren't equipped exactly the same otherwise, but what you bet they actually are? And for the same reasons.

You are somebody that went down the same list of choices, or should I say lack of choices(?), and you picked everything you could that fit the Max Payload XLT 302A-ish Sport possible. (I say Sport because of console)

Although YOU got the right RED for sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Damn. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Couldn’t even break 15 miles before somebody has to mark my truck with their door. Happened while I was eating dinner immediately after leaving the dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
That can be removed easy.
Please explain? I took a little cleaner and wax to it, still there...didn’t want to try compound on fresh paint since it was manufactured so recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
It looks like surface scratch and color transfer. A compound will take it out. Might still have some deeper scratch there but after rubbing it out, it wont be noticeable unless you know its there.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
12 Participants
WooBoost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing