F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No laughing please.I'm an old geezer.
Just brought home a XLT Supercab Eco boast.
So I stated to change things,locks,key entree etc.
Now I'm in that mode and cannot get out ?
How do I get back to the Main screen.:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
What screen is it stuck on? Typically the "left" arrow acts as a back button and will take you back to the screen that has options like "fuel economy, apps."

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
list of programs, Like what you said.
Works fine forward, right arrow.
Left arrow goes back to list of app's and no further.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
The list of fuel economy, apps, settings, and like 5 others are as far back as it goes. If you see the list of options, you're at the "home." The dash display is relatively limited (the gauge tab only has trans temp). For more gauge options you'll have to buy an edge monitor or similar product.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HMmmm the original screen had fuel economy,temp,timed fuel,up & down power usage,odometer.
How do I get that back on the main screen on start up and driving???

·
Registered
943 Posts
Are talking about the screen between the spedometer & tachometer or the screen by the radio?
I'm an old geezer too. so, I won't laugh at ya. At last check I was the oldest on this forum. I turned 72 in March.
My screen by the radio has acted strange a couple of times but, it straightened itself out. The date and temperature were all screwed up. When I shut it down and started it back up it was OK. You may need to go to your dealer and get some education on all this high tech electronic stuff. I've been back a few times to get my cell phone synced in to the blutetooth.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well problem solved.I'm a turd.
All I had to do was right click on the Fuel window and TADAAA There it is.
Thanks for all the help guys.

Less than 100 miles on her.
The computer says she doing 21mpg @65mph WOW.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hey, glad ya got her fixed. Dam high tech stuff anyway.

·
Registered
943 Posts
From one old geezer to another, Welcome to the forum. I think you will find it enjoyable as well as informative. Three things that I have learned here are: 1/ If you are going to pull a trailer with a battery you will probaly have to install the relay and fuse that are in a plastic bag in either the door storage or in the glove box. Check your owners manual as to which positon they go in. 2/ Your radio will turn on without the key being on. It seems that this disables the turning off of the radio when you open the door. 3/ If you flip the up/down arrows on your gear shift lever without, putting it M (manual) you will be able to see what gear you are in on the right side of your screen. Lots of great information is discussed here all the time. Everything from drag racing to trailer towing.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Glad you got it figured out! Welcome to the forum.. We are a very friendly group so feel free to chime in whenever!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. Looks like a lot of good info here.
I've had 4 f150s all with the V8,then in 2008 I bought a Escape with the 3 liter.Really a great small SUV.Good fuel mph always around 25 to 30.
But I had been reading about this Dang Eco boost for a while,Her and in the news.I had to try one.That's all I needed.
I bought a Scab Ruby red (whistle) XLT with the 302a package.18 inch chrome wheels.I only have a 100 miles on her now.I sure like it, so far.3 days. ha ha ha

·
Registered
943 Posts
My wife's vehicle is a 2011 Escape 3 liter. As you said "nice little SUV". We drive it when we don't need the truck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
4 Participants
Wayne
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing